POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOV : Re: MegaPOV Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV
From: Ken
Date: 11 Apr 2000 01:52:48
Message: <38F2BDCF.E8D9DC59@pacbell.net>
Franks wrote:

> What is MegaPOV and where can I get it from????

MegaPov is a patched version of POV-Ray that offers several enhancements
the official version does not yet have. Many of the features that are in
MegaPov will eventually be incorporated into the official release of
POV-Ray v3.5 sometime towards the middle of this year ( we hope).

More information on the features that MegaPov offers and to download
a version for the platform you are operating on follow this link -

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm